Momentum Magazine Cover Girl!

Momentum Magazine Cover Girl!
Life is Good!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Chillin In Lake Arrowhead

It snowed last night in Lake Arrowhead!  There was already snow on the ground when I got here on Friday, but I was treated to a beautiful shower of snow late Saturday night.  Then I got a little concerned because I am not in a car that's snow ready nor do I have chains.  I'm hoping a snow plow comes by before I need to head back home in a of couple hours.

This weekend I got to sleep without waking up to an alarm clock, lounge around when I did get up, and I had absolutely nowhere to be and nothing to do!  Now that is what I call having a wonderful, relaxing weekend.  Just what I needed to come back ready to wrap up my year strong!

Enjoy the journey!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! So glad you had the opportunity to enjoy the art of doing nothing! Very beautiful pics! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete