Momentum Magazine Cover Girl!

Momentum Magazine Cover Girl!
Life is Good!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Where Are You Going?




I came home from climbing 5 sets of the stairs in Santa Monica yesterday and my great-nephew Jaiden asked me "Auntie Liz where are you going? China?" LOL! I got the biggest kick out of that, especially since I barely made it in from a serious workout! Little Jaiden just turned 7 years old a few weeks ago and he already knows Auntie Liz is a traveler on a mission to discover the world :-) Out of the mouths of babes!



I was actually trying to get some food in me before I passed out from exhaustion and starvation. Well, that is probably a bit dramatic but I was very tired and hungry.



China happens to be on my list of places to visit within the next year. I will be shopping, cycling and eating lots of Chinese food. It's amazing how the view of the world can be so different from a bike, or just being outside of a car. You have the opportunity to take in more of your surroundings and appreciate the small and large things that God has so meticulously created. I plan to ride in every country I visit in the future so that I can make sure I absorb as much of its beauty as possible and carry it with me throughout my journeys.



Enjoy the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment