Momentum Magazine Cover Girl!

Momentum Magazine Cover Girl!
Life is Good!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Who's Crossing Your Path On The Journey?

That's a really good question! I think of people I'd like to have cross my path, but tonight while I was out cycling I decided to ride along the bike path on the beach because it's summer, warm outside, lots of people. Yeah! Lots of people, especially on the bike path. I was just enjoying the ride and not thinking about the crowds. Bad choice! I crashed my bike and fortunately it was into the sand and not the concrete, avoiding a couple all in love riding a four wheel bike on the wrong side of the path and a little boy who just stopped in the middle of the path. I tried to maneuver around them both, and I was successful, minus the crash landing off to the side of the bike path and into the sand. I didn't get injured, but my left gear looks a little busted up, so I'll have to get that checked out before my long weekend ride. I'm glad I landed in the sand and no one got hurt, but I am starting to feel my body and hopefully I'm not all sore tomorrow. My body may be trying to reminded me that I am 39 and not 21 anymore. LOL! The recoveries are a little different these days. :-)

Today's journey reminded me to stay off of the beach bike path in the summer if I really want to ride and to pay closer attention to who's crossing my path so I can respond accordingly.

Enjoy the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment