Momentum Magazine Cover Girl!

Momentum Magazine Cover Girl!
Life is Good!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Finally!















I'm ready! Today I filed my DBA for Cali Bike Tours! I'm on my way to a successful, booming, and more importantly, fun business and new lifestyle! I'm excited and exhausted all at the same time. Lol! God is good and I'm looking forward to it getting better and better. :-)

The first picture was taken riding along the bike path in Manhattan Beach at sunset. The second photo was taken in Newport Beach near my turn around point. You can see Palos Verdes in the distance in both photos. Crystal Cove is beautiful. I got married there over 5 years ago, and even though I'm now divorced, the beauty of this place still remains captivating.

Enjoy the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment