Momentum Magazine Cover Girl!

Momentum Magazine Cover Girl!
Life is Good!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bear Creek

Part of my reasoning for doing a road trip was so that I could bring my bike and continue training while on vacation. Well...yesterday I had every intention of getting up early and being on the road by 7:00am so I could ride for at least 2 hours without passing out from the heat and humidity. I woke up, but couldn't manage to get up until around 7:00am. Buy the time I got it together it was after 8. I open the door to head out and I was instantly covered in sweat from the humidity! Thoroughly disgusting! I road up Highway 6 to Bear Creek Park and back for 27 miles in exactly 2 hours. I felt like I rode for about 6 hours with all the humidity in 86 degrees! Not cool at all! My plan was to do a long ride today, but I just can't really see that happening with this humidity and since it's 4:00am and I'm still up blogging :-( Oh well...Everything doesn't always work out as planned.


Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment