Momentum Magazine Cover Girl!

Momentum Magazine Cover Girl!
Life is Good!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Wonderful One Of Seven!

The Grand Canyon! How can I describe it? Amazing, beautiful, prefect, vast, unbelievable, wonderful! This canyon is definitely a gift from God because there is absolutely no way man could have created it.

We went on a tour of the southern rim and were basically speechless because what we've seen or read did not come anywhere near depicting the wonder we experienced. I can't believe I've waited so long to visit, but glad that I chose to include it in my vacation this.year. It was really a humbling experience standing on the rim looking out and down the grand canyon. It was a reminder of how small everyday issues are in the big scheme of things. My God is much bigger than any challenge I may have or come across because He is awesome. I am thankful for that and my Grand Canyon adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment