Momentum Magazine Cover Girl!

Momentum Magazine Cover Girl!
Life is Good!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

One More Year!

Hi! My name is Elizabeth and it's my birthday! LOL! I am feeling good and silly because life is good and I just got to experience one of the 7 Wonders of the World.

I have been blessed with one more year of life and for that I am thankful. God has been very good to me and I appreciate every bit of it. My hope is that I live a life that He will be pleased with and one that will cause others to seek Him.

We are on our way home from our Hoston / San Antonio / Grand Canyon road trip and I haven't had to drive all day! :-) I guess it's because it's my birthday.

I have been treated to time off from work, a pretty incident free road trip (not counting the fact that I forgot to pickup my rent-a-car before they closed), my brother Gregory rolling with me, visiting my brother Ted and his adorable family including my nephew Tyrell and niece Shaniah, visiting my dear friends Annie and Felicia, meeting my friend Eric's father Mr. Mccullough, Eric joining us at the Grand Canyon, and exploring the Grand Canyon! I am thankful for an incredible birthday vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment