Momentum Magazine Cover Girl!

Momentum Magazine Cover Girl!
Life is Good!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sweetest!

The sweetest treat of my road trip was to see my brother Ted and niece Shaniah standing on their porch welcoming us to Houston after a long, hot 33 hours on the road!  When I saw their faces and received my hugs, that beat any vacation I could have had being pampered at a 5 star resort chilling on powdered white sand!  This year I am thankful for a loving family.

Some of life's greatest adventures cost little to nothing, but are priceless.  Enjoy them all as often as possible.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! Oh what a blessing loved ones are! I love when you said: "Some of life's greatest adventures cost little to nothing, but are priceless." So true!

    ReplyDelete