Momentum Magazine Cover Girl!

Momentum Magazine Cover Girl!
Life is Good!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

San Antonio - Chinese, Murray & Latte

After my ride, I drove to San Antonio to visit Felicia, a dear, old friend.   I think it's been about 1 1/2 years since she moved here.  It was definitely a treat to see her and her family!  Since I got a late start with riding, it delayed my trip to Felicia's.  We spent time catching up,  talking about what's next, eating sushi and laughing.  

Since I was in San Antonio I was planning to visit my friends father, but wasn't sure when. Felicia had to do an errand, so I took the opportunity to visit Mr. Mccullough.  Both him and his wife are sweethearts and they seem to live very busy lifestyles for Mr Mccullough to be retired.  And guess what Mr. Mccullough has?  And ol' school red Murray bike that he rides.  My cycling friend Eric got it honest!  Two of these photos reminds me of Eric.  One shows that Eric's brother Pat might just be his fathers clone!  The resemblance is unbelievable.

After hanging with the Mccullough's I headed back to Felicia's for some more catching up and Chinese food. Dinner was tasty and I had a very happy stomache.  Felicia's has a cute dog named Latte who gets excited when they have visitors.  Well Latte got excited and licked my leg!  That  was disgusting! Lol!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment