Momentum Magazine Cover Girl!

Momentum Magazine Cover Girl!
Life is Good!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Yay! The First Day Of Summer!

Happened to be my nephew Tyrell's 15th birthday. We enjoyed a really late country breakfast at the Cracker Barrel, then the kids played checkers, and we spent quite a bit of time determining which nostalgic candies and games or toys to buy.

Then we headed to Fun Tiki fun center where the kids played video games and we raced go karts. That was really fun and I think the kids enjoyed themselves.

After dropping them off, we changed and headed to Sugarland Plaza for dinner with Annie and her friends. We listened to Annie reminisce about the time I took her to Natura, the Korean spa! It was hilarious because the Koreans spa a little different than we do! I enjoyed my old friend and was glad to see her adjusting and happy in her new home.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment