Momentum Magazine Cover Girl!

Momentum Magazine Cover Girl!
Life is Good!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 3 - San Simeon to San Luis Obispo - 42 Miles

Our first short day!  I survived yesterday even though I couldn't complete the entire ride.  My shoulder seems to be better and I got to sleep in!  Yay!

Since we slept in, had to do laundry and have breakfast, we didn't have time to do the Hearst Castle tour, so we just visited the museum.  It was beautiful and interesting and I'm looking forward to doing a tour the next time I'm in town.

On our way to San Luis Obispo we passed through a town named Harmony with a population of 18!  I got a big kick out of that.  I  got to see elephant seals for.the first time and that was awesome!  They were huge and a few of them seem to be playing.

My ride was beautiful and I've accepted that I might have to finish out my tour in pain because my shoulder seems to be reacting to the hill climbing.

Enjoy the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment