Momentum Magazine Cover Girl!

Momentum Magazine Cover Girl!
Life is Good!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Packing to Roll!!!

How am I going to survive living out of a backpack for 8 days? I have 6 days until I roll out to San Francisco for my 6 day bike tour and I've decided my little Camelbak backpack is not going to cut it, so I went to REI and got an Osprey backpack that's lightweight and can hold more of my stuff. Now the challenge is what do I really need and will I be able to carry it all on my back for 6 days on my bike??? I packed some of the stuff I'm thinking of taking and will do a trial ride tonight, but when I picked it up this morning and carried it to my car, well let's say...it wasn't as light as I'd hoped it would be and all of my stuff wasn't even in there!

I need some packing tips for a long bike tour! I'm googling it now because this isn't looking good. LOL!

Enjoy the journey!

2 comments:

  1. You are the best packer I know! Roll em up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as long as u have enough panties, soap and deodorant u should b fine

    ReplyDelete