Momentum Magazine Cover Girl!

Momentum Magazine Cover Girl!
Life is Good!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 5 - Lompoc to Santa Barbara - 58 Miles


We rode from Lompoc to Santa Barbara today and the hills were very long and challenging! The sun finally came out and stayed out and it was a really beautiful day! Santa Barbara is such a California spot. You have to love it. We had dinner at the Fish House right across the street from the beach and beach. Very enchanting and the food was tasty too. I've been videotaping most of the tour with this helmet camera and I've had issues with finding a 16 GB memory card and finding a computer nearby where I can download and upload the files. I finally found a Kinkos somewhat nearby and have been here for way to long transferring the footage. Hopefully I'll be able to make something out of it being that this is my first time videotaping anything and this helmet camera and tricky when trying to make sure you're focused the correct way. If I can create a watchable video I'll post it. I'm hoping to be out of Kinkos in a few minutes and back on my bike to the hotel and to sleep. Day 5 has me tired and looking forward to tomorrow when we roll home to LA.

Enjoy the journey!

1 comment:

  1. sounds exciting! i wish i had ur courage.

    ReplyDelete