Momentum Magazine Cover Girl!

Momentum Magazine Cover Girl!
Life is Good!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

I Am Ready!

I miss you and look forward to getting back to some sense of normalcy.

I have 10 days, really 9 since it's almost midnight, until I leave for my No. Cal to So. Cal (San Francisco to Los Angeles) bike tour! I'm excited, tired, anxious, missing my life, and ready to roll. I just got home from a much needed acupressure massage from Natura Spa in Koreatown. It was wonderful and I'm looking for to some really good sleep tonight so I'll have some energy tomorrow to start this training business all over again. This week will be my last three days of real training before I begin to taper off my workouts until my tour. I am looking forward to my adventure and am ready to do this man!!

Enjoy the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment