Momentum Magazine Cover Girl!

Momentum Magazine Cover Girl!
Life is Good!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Do You Think I Can Really Do This Thing?

I just turned 39 years old, love to sleep in and take naps during the day, still somewhat impatient, felt my belly jiggle the other day while driving (that was not cute!), have and regularly use multiple skin and hair care products, and need to have various options to choose from when dressing.

I have been training to do a bike tour from San Francisco to Los Angeles that will begin in 9 days. I will be hanging out in SF for 2 days before we set out to ride for 6 days back to LA. Everything that I will need for my trip will be carried in a Camelbak backpack, except for my food and hydration stuff. Ummm...this is the part of the trip that is not all that ideal. This will definitely be the challenge of a lifetime both physically and mentally.

I'd like to know your thoughts. Given what you know about me, do you think I can really do this ride or even if I should try?

Enjoy the journey!

1 comment:

  1. You can and will do it! It's only temporary. It's really okay to get good and dirty for a few days & skip your daily skin & hair care regimen for an ADVENTURE! Plus you're a beautiful girl NATURALLY! You can be an athlete and a beautiful regimented girl! Just at different times. LOL

    ReplyDelete